Austria Tour Packages
Get customized Austria tour packages and you get a chance to explore the artistic heart of Vienna, Alpine surroundings of Salzburg, and a large number of natural wonders. An Austria tour package usually consists of a historical tour of the monuments, relaxing at one of the cafes and resorts by the lakes, and experiencing the unique culture of Austria. Austria holidays assure that one never goes unsatisfied and creates lifelong travel memories during the vacation. Famed for architectural wonders and never-to-be-forgotten natural beauty, Austria tour packages are perfect for starting a Europe vacation.
Austria with holidayme.com
Take an Austria tour package from Dubai and you will immerse in the ocean of joy since holidayme offers the best deals of flights and hotels along with holidays. With a plethora of options for the best hotels in Austria, you’re sure to experience memorable Austrian hospitality. In addition to this, holidayme avails flying with the best airlines to Austria from Dubai. Book an Austria tour package from Dubai with holidayme and you can save a huge amount with holidayme’s exciting offers.
- Located on Danube River, Vienna, the capital city of Austria is famous for its artistic grandeur and intellectual legacy.
- Known for its modern structures and mountainous backdrop, Innsbruck is a significant point for sightseeing in Austria.
- Hallstatt, with its 16th-century Alpine houses and cozy cafes, holds an important place for Austria sightseeing.
- While looking for sightseeing in Austria, Salzburg is the place from where one can enjoy amazing views of Eastern Alps.
- Sprawling over an area of 65 kilometers, Lake Constance offers some of the best sightseeing spots in Austria.
- The second-largest city in Austria, Graz is where one can find an abundance of natural beauty and charming nightlife.
- With streets lined by beautiful Baroque buildings and art museums, Linz is a treat for every history buff.
- Melk is another popular place for sightseeing in Austria which is notable for its historical monastery and Schallaburg Castle.
- Located on Lake Zell, the small town of Zell am See is where one can witness multifaceted natural surroundings of Austria.
- Famous as a beautiful ski resort, Lech is a winter wonderland for Austria sightseers.
- Klagenfurt features one of the warmest Alpine lakes in Austria and therefore, a pleasant place to be during Austria holidays.
Activities in Austria
- Visiting the palace of Vienna called Hofburg and taking a tour of the Royal family’s signature collections are the must-do activities in Austria, especially for first-time visitors.
- One of the most popular Austria activities for nature lovers and hikers is exploring Danube River Valley.
- Any Austria tour package is incomplete without skiing in its snow-clad terrain. Places like Kirchberg, Soelden, Ischgl, and Kitzbuhel are the best-known places for skiing in Austria.
- There are several stunning ice caves in Austria especially in the Salzburg region that one must visit while on Austria holidays.
- If you want to enjoy the best of Vienna in your limited period Austria package, it would be a good idea to go on a hop on hop off tour of the city.
- Hallstatt is one of the most beautiful Austrian cities and hanging around its market square is an Austrian activity that young travelers enjoy.
- Summers in Austria is known for biking around its cities’ lush paths. A cross-country ride on a bicycle is one of the activities in Austria that delights everyone.
What to eat in Austria?
- The beautiful capital of Austria, Vienna, is home to several mosques including the Islamic Centre of Vienna and Hidaya Mosque. One can find several Halal food restaurants around these.
- When it comes to the best food in Austria, one must include Austrian Goulash. With tangy-spicy flavor, this dish is extremely popular in Vienna.
- Another Austrian food that is loved around the world is Apfelstrudel or Apple Strudel. One can find this at any local bakery in Austria.
- Austrian desserts like Sachertorte and Rehrucken are also popular amongst many food lovers around the world.
Key Facts of Austria
- Currency: Euro
- Language: German
- Time Zone: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2)
- Calling Code: +43
- Best Months to Visit: April to May & September to October