Bali Tour Packages
Bali a brief Insight
Bali is an island in the Bali sea which is a part of the coral triangle. It counts amongst the most visited beach destinations in the world. It is not only famous for it’s exotic and vibrant beaches and luxury destinations, but also for the rich historical treasure it has scattered all over the country. Bali tour packages will take one from ancient volcanic mountain tops to rice fields where the cultivation practise has been in place since the last 9th century.
On Bali holidays one comes across warm hospitality and mouth-watering traditional cuisines. The small coastal islands are a great place for the entire family to enjoy Bali holidays swimming, snorkelling and even diving.
On Bali tours its amazing to see the luxury resorts and exotic beaches on islands like Kuta, Seminyak, and Jimbaran. On the other hand for people seeking serenity on their Bali tours places like Sanur, Nusa Dua and Candidasa offer quiet beaches .
Holidayme.com and Bali
The plethora of activities that Bali offers makes it difficult for customers to decide how to go about forming an itinerary which would allow them to get the best of the country. Thus, Holidayme.com presents customized holiday packages which ensures that the customers get to see all the places on their wish list in a well-arranged manner.
Depending on the need of patrons, holidayme offers the best hotels in Bali including 3star, 4star and 5star properties. Only the best airlines are selected, allowing comfortable flights to Bali as well.
Sightseeing in Bali
There are lot of places for sightseeing in Bali where one can enjoy nature along with heritage. Here are few best Bali sightseeing selected for the customers:
- Seminyak beach is luxury sightseeing in Bali full of luxury resorts, shopping malls and water sports.
- Sanur is Bali sightseeing place for patrons looing for a quite beach with colourful fishing boats and a 10th century Pura Blanjong temple made of coral.
- Ubud Monkey forest is a Macaca monkey species reserve along with ancient temples dedicated to the monkeys.
- Goa Gajah is a 9th centure temple also known as the Elephant cave and known for it’s ancient carving.
- Kintamani and Mount Batur are ancient volcanic mountains with splendid sceneries.
- Jatiluwih and Tegallalang rice terraces are tranquil along with serene.
- Bali Safari and theme park has over 60 species of animals and marine life.
- Gitgit and Sekumpul are the most visited waterfalls.
Activities to do in Bali
There are lot of activities in Bali which the entire family can indulge in together. Here is a list of few of them:
- The most scenic in Bali activities is trekking on the top of the ancient Mount Batur and watching the sunrise over the sea.
- White water rafting on Ayung River is amongst adrenaline pumping activities in Bali.
- The best rated Bali activities for family is a visit to the Bali zoo with a plethora of wild animals, shows and restaurants.
- Boat ride to Nusa Penida Island offers diving, swimming and snorkelling.
What to eat in Bali
The best food in Bali has a very unique taste and one can try abundance of the traditional fare either at street side or in high end restaurants. Here is a consolidate list of few Bali food one must try:
- Bebeuk Betutu is a marinated smoked duck which needs atleast a day to be prepared.
- Nasi Campur is the best food in Bali which has a mix of rice, vegetables, and choice of meat.
- Sate is Bali food found at every nook and corner. It is a spicy chicken skewer with a dip of peanut sauce.
- Nasi Goreng is a popular Bali fried rice dish.
- Mie Goreng is fried noodles mixed with choice of vegetables or meat and accompanied with satay, prawn crackers and peanut sauce.
- Pisang Goreng is fried bananas served with honey or palm sugar syrup.
Tamarind restaurant, The Halal Boys, Bale Udang Mang Engking, Warung Mak Beng are among the few halal restaurants in Bali.
- Currency – Rupiah
- Capital – Denpasar
- Languages Spoken – Indonesian, Balinese, English
- Time Zone – UTC+8
- Calling Code – +62
- Best Months to visit – April to June, September, November to January