Germany Tour Packages
Music, art, architecture, literature, and fashion- Germany has influenced the world in many ways. Showcasing a perfect set of stunning beaches, cities with medieval charm, and lush forests, a Germany tour package is something one must take at least once in a lifetime. Ensure that your Germany trip includes an exploration of German castles, a tour of Bavarian towns, and scenic drives along its beautiful roads. If you’re taking a Germany tour package from Dubai first time, it would be a good idea to book transportation and stay in advance to enjoy the best fares and avoid the last-minute hustle.
Germany with holidayme.com
From magnificent castles to café-lined ports, Germany can be best explored with holidayme. Several Germany tour packages are available at holidayme which include a tour of its famous cities like Munich, Berlin & Frankfurt. You will enjoy flying with the best airlines to Germany and can choose from plenty of amazing hotels in Germany. Take a Germany tour package from Dubai with holidayme and enjoy a relaxing vacation without any hassle.
- Berlin, the capital of Germany, is where most of the Germany holiday packages begin from. A witness to turbulent German history, Berlin is the perfect combo of culture and glamour.
- Known as the financial hub of Germany, Frankfurt is also home to beautiful botanical gardens and Goethe House Museum.
- Dotted with iconic Bavarian heritage structures, Munich is a city that every tourist should stay at during Germany tour.
- Freiburg im Breisgau is a reconstructed medieval town, now known as the university city of Germany. Include it on your Germany tour package if you’re looking to exploring the classical side of Germany.
- To enjoy a laid-back vacation in Germany, no place could be better than Baden-Baden, popularly called the spa town of Germany.
- A quaint little Bavarian town of Germany, Fussen is home to Germany’s violin and flute making industry.
- Nuremberg is home to the famous Imperial Castle of Germany which you would love to include in Germany holiday package.
- Situated by Rhine River and having a history of over 2000 years, Cologne is a beautiful city you would love to include in your Germany holiday packages.
- Picturesque canals, lively cafes, and Hamburg has the largest port in Germany.
- Located at the southwestern part of Germany, Heidelberg attracts a large number of tourists to its red-stoned ruins and modern cafes.
Activities in Germany
- If you’re looking for some most enjoyable activities in Germany, bathe in the thermal baths of Baden-Baden.
- Strolling around and admire the neoclassical structure of Brandenburg Gate is one of the famous activities among the people on Germany tour.
- Take exciting rides at Europa Park with kids while you’re on Germany trip.
- To make the most of your Germany tour package, stop at the most significant historical landmark in Germany, Berlin Wall and capture its grandeur in your eyes.
- Germany is world-famous for its Mercedes. So, touring the world of automobiles at Mercedes Benz Museum is something you must keep on your Germany trip bucket list.
- Discover the larger-than-life castles of Germany starting from Reichsburg Cochem to Heidelberg Castle.
- While looking to experiencing something offbeat in Germany, witness its rural side and stay in the villages like Berchtesgaden, Black Forest, and other Bavarian Medieval villages.
- Another popular activity in Germany is visiting its famous museums to learn about German history and culture.
What to eat in Germany?
- With neighbors like Spain, Italy, and France, almost all the famous European delicacies are available in Germany.
- With a large number of Muslims residing in Germany, there is no dearth of Halal food restaurants in the country.
- Another delicious German food that you should try is Sauerbraten which is considered as the national food of Germany.
- From Currywurst to Frankfurter, German sausages are popular among all the foodie travelers.
- Similar to pasta with mouthwatering cheese, Spätzle is another German food to try during Germany trip.
- Maultaschen, Pretzel, and Kartoffelpuffer are some other tempting dishes from Germany one can keep on their list.
Key Facts of Germany
- Currency: Euro
- Language: German
- Time Zone: Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)
- Calling Code: +49
- Best Months to Visit: May to October