Paris Tour Packages
While on any Paris holidays one can discover that it is also known as “The City of Lights” or “The City of Love”. Paris tours are filled with magnificent historical wonders, art, fashion, food and the grace of the French culture. Despite being the most visited and a leading country in all fronts, one will be surprised to see the number of gardens on their Paris holidays.
Paris tour packages take patrons from the Eiffel tower to the much-loved Disneyland and ensures not a single minute on the Paris tours is not fun filled. The entire city is dotted with well preserved historical monuments which are icons in the architecture world. From quaint street side cafes serving crepes to high end gourmet restaurants serving a 7-course degustation meal is what one can enjoy in this city. Louvre Museum is acclaimed to have more than 45 thousand art pieces out of which 36 thousand are displayed and each is unparalleled. The flagship stores of many world-renowned fashion designers and industry designers can be found here.
Holidayme.com and Paris
Planning an itinerary for Paris can be a daunting task especially for first time travellers, thus, Holidayme.com offers customised holiday packages that suits the needs of all. Accommodation plays an important role along with travel, thus, HolidayMe.com offers choices of the best hotels in Paris, which suit the need of the patrons and it is ensured that it is located near the best possible tourist attractions and has close proximity to basic amenities. Air France, Emirates, Royal Jordania, Swiss Airlines and Lufthansa are just a few names amongst the services of the best airlines in Paris which is offered to the customers.
Best Sightseeing in Paris
Although a heritage treasure trove, here are a few best sightseeing in Paris:
- The most famous Paris sightseeing place is the Eiffel Tower.
- The Notre Dame Cathedral is considered a masterpiece of the French Gothic architecture.
- The most visited Paris sightseeing is the Louvre Museum, which has the famous Monalisa painting along with innumerous art, artefacts and sculptures from all over the world.
- Palace of Versailles is the most beautiful sightseeing in Paris with its 17th century castle, gardens, architecture, furniture and the various adorned rooms.
- Champs Elysees is the worlds highest and most beautiful monument built in the 19th century.
- Montmartre is built atop a hill and the beautiful Sacred Heart Basilica offers splendid views of the city along with its architecture.
- Latin Quarters is the oldest built part of Paris and is dotted with many old heritage buildings.
- Disneyland Paris is the most loved theme park visited by people of all ages.
- Les Invalids has many museums dedicated to the army of France, especially to the life history of Napoleon.
- Moulin Rouge dance show has been being performed since last 126yrs.
- Musee de Orsay is a former train station converted into a museum housing 19th and 20th century art work.
Best Outdoor Activities in Paris
Despite being a busy city, there are a plethora of activities in Paris to indulge in entire family in. Here are a few:
- Walking in gardens is amongst the Paris activities indulged in when there is ample sunshine and a good weather.
- Skydiving indoors is amongst the unique activities in Paris, where one also parachute jumps inside a building.
- Helicopter rides is amongst the most sought-after Paris activities to enjoy the view of the city.
- Rive Seine offers water skiing, wake boarding, tubing and numerous boat cruises.
- Jet Suit rides to view Paris is an extraordinary experience.
What to Eat in Paris
The best food in Paris can be savoured either sitting in quaint street side cafes or even in fine dining restaurants. Here is a Paris food list which one must have:
- Steaks frites is the most beloved Paris food which has premium steaks along with potato fries and other accompaniments.
- The best food in Paris is the famous French onion soup, made of chicken or beef stock onions, cheese and other ingredients.
- Macarons are meringues filled with ganache and are considered the tastiest cookies in the world.
- Coq au vin is a chicken stew made with wine and other vegetables.
- Escargots are snails cooked in different broths.
- Quiche are pies which have savoury fillings with cheese, vegetables or any choice of meat.
- Huitres are oysters served raw in their shells with sauces.
- Chez Jaffar, New Jawad Longchamp, Chez le Libanais and Assanabel Paris are few good halal restaurants in Paris.
Key Facts of Paris
- Currency – Euro and CFP Franc
- Languages Spoken – French
- Time Zone – UTC+1 and UTC+2
- Calling Code – +33
- Best Months to visit – April to June and October till November