Ukraine Tour Packages
Nestled in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is home to stunning architecture, marvelous scenery created by the Carpathian Mountains, and cities dotted with incredible art. If you’re looking to exploring this unique blend of art, architecture, and natural beauty, take a Ukraine tour package from Dubai and wander through its cities like Kyiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Ukraine holidays are favored by both art admirers and history lovers. The eerie ghost villages of Chornobyl not only leave a lasting impact on the traveler’s mind but also teach about the worst nuclear accident in the world during the Ukraine holidays.
Ukraine with holidayme.com
Holidayme offers well-curated and easy-to-customize Ukraine tour packages from Dubai through which you can enjoy the beautiful sights and cultural heritage of Ukraine. In addition to this, you will also get to fly with one of the best airlines to Ukraine. On holiday's page, you can also search for some of the best hotels in Ukraine to stay at. A Ukraine tour package by holidayme includes sightseeing in its majestic cities like Kyiv, Lviv, and Odesa and experiencing Ukraine’s artistic and architectural glory.
- The most populous and capital city of Ukraine, Kyiv is what most of the Ukraine holiday packages begin with. Home to the 11th-century St. Sophia’s Cathedral, Kyiv offers several iconic landmarks to visitors.
- Lviv is the city that you must include in any Ukraine tour package since its Polish and Austro-Hungarian heritage buildings are sure to stun you in every way.
- Beautiful, breathtaking, and beachy city of Ukraine, Odesa has something for every kind of traveler. This Ukrainian port city is also known for its majestic Primorsky Boulevard.
- Kharkiv is located in the northeastern part of Ukraine and should be included in your entire Ukraine sightseeing plan.
- Featuring a series of Byzantine and Romanesque architecture, Chernivtsi is one of the most significant parts of Ukraine holiday packages.
- For everyone looking to seeing the artistic and historical grandeur of Ukraine, Dnipro is a great place to be. The vicinity of the Dnipro river adds more to its serenity.
- Kam'yanets'-Podil's'kyi offers a combination of medieval fortresses and natural beauty during Ukraine holidays.
- Chornobyl is a place that has gained recent popularity for dark tourism. Chornobyl is the site of the infamous nuclear disaster.
- The largest ski resort in Ukraine, Bukovel is a must-go in any Ukraine holiday package to have fun in the snow.
- Multimedia Fountain Roshen and several recreational parks are what make Vinnytsia one of the most wonderful places to be for Ukraine sightseeing.
Activities in Ukraine
- Wandering through the historic old town of Lviv is one of the famous activities in Ukraine that travelers like the most.
- Ukraine is home to some stunning castles like Kamianets-Podilskyi Castle, Palanok Castle, and Dubno Castle taking a tour of which is a popular Ukrainian activity.
- Ukrainian Carpathians are, indeed, the most beautiful sight you will witness in the country and you can get the most of these on Ukraine holidays by hiking the Carpathians.
- One of the activities that are flourishing in Ukraine is visiting the nuclear disaster site of Chornobyl. The place is known as the ghost city of Ukraine and you can include the same in Ukraine holiday package if you’re looking for something unique.
- Spend some time at St. Sophia’s Cathedral which is known for its golden dome and beautiful bell tower.
- Get a glimpse of the great theatrical life of Ukraine at Odesa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet.
- If you’re willing to experience the traditional and rural side of Ukraine, the National Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Ukraine is the place to be.
- One of the most beautiful spots in Ukraine, the Tunnel of Love is a three to five kilometers long railway track surrounded by lush arches.
What to eat in Ukraine?
- The city of Kyiv has several restaurants like Musafir and Karavan that serve delicious halal food.
- Paska or Easter Bread secures the top position when it comes to the best food in Ukraine.
- Borscht, a beetroot soup dish, has gained great popularity among the Ukrainian food that you must try during Ukraine holidays.
- On a chilly morning in Ukraine, Holubtsi is the best dish and comfort food to have. This also comes in various versions.
- Deruni or Ukrainian Potato Pancakes are liked by many people on Ukraine holidays. You can also attend Deruni Fest that happens in Kyiv.
- On healthier options, Olivier Potato Salad and Walnut Stuffed Prunes are great Ukrainian food to try.
Key facts of Ukraine
Currency: Ukrainian Hryvnia
Time Zone: Eastern European Summer Time (GMT +3)
Calling Code: +380
Best Months to Visit: June to September